986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-cayman-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   Several Items For Sale (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-cayman-parts-sale-wanted/21106-several-items-sale.html)

Dragonwind 06-23-2009 07:58 AM

Several Items For Sale

Front Upper Strut Brace Black (EX): SOLD!

Rear Upper Strut Brace Gold (VG - a few scratches): SOLD!

97-00 Instrument Dial assembly w/ White Gauges (VG): $150

2002 Instrument Cluster (VG but no way to test): $110

Carbon Fiber 5-Speed Shift Lever for 986 (Like New): SOLD!

Silver Trim Rings (EX): SOLD

Pics available upon request. Price includes shipping it as long as it is to the USA.
Thanks
Chris

Kirk 06-24-2009 08:20 AM

Chris,

Sent ya a PM...

Kirk

Kirk 06-24-2009 10:33 AM

Front and rear strut braces are sold - to me... THANKS Chris!!!

To be honest though I don't really believe these will have a big impact on my car's handling, but what the heck, they can't hurt. I'm also autocrossing my Boxster now, so I'm looking for any advantage, even if very slight, that I might get. Chris gave me a great deal too! :D

Kirk

Dragonwind 06-24-2009 10:59 AM

You got it! I just edited the top post and adjusted a couple prices too.

stateofidleness 06-24-2009 03:26 PM

I have them on my (everything else stock non-S) MY00 Box and while you won't notice much difference in normal driving, AXing you'll notice it because you'll see you can take turns just a tad quicker without hovering over the brake.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirk
Front and rear strut braces are sold - to me... THANKS Chris!!!

To be honest though I don't really believe these will have a big impact on my car's handling, but what the heck, they can't hurt. I'm also autocrossing my Boxster now, so I'm looking for any advantage, even if very slight, that I might get. Chris gave me a great deal too! :D

Kirk

drem914 06-25-2009 10:33 AM

update for trim rings
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonwind
Front Upper Strut Brace Black (EX): SOLD!

Rear Upper Strut Brace Gold (VG - a few scratches): SOLD!

97-00 Instrument Dial assembly w/ White Gauges (VG): $150

2002 Instrument Cluster (VG but no way to test): $110

Carbon Fiber 5-Speed Shift Lever for 986 (Like New): $130

Silver Trim Rings:SOLD

Pics available upon request. Price includes shipping it as long as it is to the USA.
Thanks
Chris

Kirk 07-04-2009 06:53 PM

Chris,

Got the front and rear upper strut braces yesterday. Looked great and installed without any problems.

The only issue I have is with the front strut brace. I thought you told me these were cheap Schnell parts (the rear definitely is). But that's not what I found with the front brace. It doesn't look anything like the Schnell part. It looks exactly like the $300+ Rennline brace except in aluminum rather than carbon fiber. It also looks a lot stronger and beefier than the Schnell part. So what's the deal with slipping in a more expensive and better quality part??? Where are your ethics? :p hahaha THANKS a lot man, I couldn't be happier.

Kirk

Dragonwind 07-10-2009 07:43 AM

I just reduced the price of the carbon fiber shift lever.
Chris

voltairesb 07-16-2009 06:45 PM

I'd be intrested in the shift knob. If you could send pics. Sjamesbrown at gmail . Com thanks!

gstoli 07-17-2009 08:01 AM

I too am interested in the shift knob. If voltairesb does not get it.
I am in MA, so I can even come and pick it up :-).

Please, post some pics.

George

Dragonwind 07-18-2009 04:47 PM

Very strange I never received notice of replies. Somehow I stopped watching the thread.
The shift knob has been sold, thanks!
Chris