Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 12:27 PM   #1

Selling four month old B&B muffler

Purchased brand new from BHR racing (http://www.bobhindsonracinginc.com) in Kansas City less than 4 months ago. You are getting a great Billy Boat performance exhaust for a reduced cost because they have a few miles on them. Paid $1,200 for the muffler new in December. They have the oval dual tips.

This is model right before the new one came out with rounded tips. I spoke with Mike Boat about the difference and it is basically the resonance cones that are installed inside the muffler to help with drone. If you are reading this your know about resonance or drone issues with after market performance mufflers and Boxsters. Mike Boat sent me a set of resonance cones that BHR installed in the muffler. Makes a huge difference. I think these could also be taken out if you want. It greatly reduced any resonance in the car and they still look great.

Here is your chance to get a practically new performance muffler for a huge savings. Only reason I'm switching is I need the cash, plain and simple. I'm going back to a stock muffler. My loss is your gain. If you need someone to install for you and are local to the KC area, Aaron at BHR is the best. I can hook you up with him if you need assistance. Plus I got the exhaust from him so you can ask him any questions you may have.

Here is a link to B&B so you can read about the exhaust. When it comes to performance, they are the best. Please email me with any questions. Paid $1,200 so there is no question you will get a good deal. It's a low buy it now, so I can sell quickly. These fit 97-99 Boxsters. It comes with the brackets and pipes to install.

The new one's sell on B&B site for $1,495.00. Huge cost savings. I don't think this will last long as they are pretty much brand new. Good luck. Please email with questions. You won't be sorry, these are top of line. I will polish them up before I ship.

Let me know if you need additional pics of the muffler on the car and I will try to take a pic. I have added a pic from the B&B website. Only difference is the rounded tips.

http://www.bbexhaust.com/car/boxster/

Here is the link on ebay. Contact me and I will close that auction if there are no bids on it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=230332590209

tozier is offline   Reply With Quote