Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 06:20 AM   #1

For Sale CDR 23

This is a perfect specimen. My old one crapped out and the dealer replaced it under warranty. However, i decided to upgrade to a top of the line pioneer premier series head unit and now have a new porsche cd player/ radio that needs a good home. I know these things are pretty spendy new and i am not sure what it is worth but plan to sell it for a fair price.

$100 seem fair?

Thank you,

Michael Cassola
michael.cassola@gmail.com

Last edited by Mcassola; 03-25-2009 at 06:33 PM.
Mcassola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:38 AM   #2
punk12123

In English class, one girl said never give up when discussing. It just reminded me something about myself.

Maybe it is something about love. My love, which began on July 3rd of 2005 and finished on August 23rd of 2008, taught me many things. It is not a pleasant thing to look back on

that. But I know I must learn something from it, no matter what it is, happiness or sorrow.
Our love did not go on so smoothly and we went through many things. When we were confronting difficulties, he always told me “never give up”. I insisted that we would love
each other forever and that we would overcome all difficulties so long as we never give up. It was the reason that we can persist though we did not live in the same city.
This summer, he came to Qingdao campus. I was so glad because we could study together from then on. But all to my surprise, things changed so fast and out of my control.
wow power leveling
In these days, I am always trying my best to forget all the things of him. But it is not an easy thing. At last I know that when we promise something, we just believe we will
try our best to realize it, but if things change, we may do nothing about it.
world of warcraft power leveling
PS: Writing these words, I suddenly don’t know what to say next. Maybe we should believe the person who told you never give up. Here, I want to bless for the boy once told me

never give up. Wish you have a happy life in your future.

NEVER GIVE UP
Old 03-26-2009, 06:48 AM   #3

Wtf?

What do you want? I am not concerned about the deatils of your love life.

I am asking you politely....cease and desist.

MRC

Mcassola is offline   Reply With Quote