Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2008, 08:47 PM   #1

Exclamation Conv Top, Frame and Top Tranni's

Black top, frame and top transmissions for sale. Looking to recoup my investment of $750.00. Will trade for 17 or 18 inch wheels. Top came off a 1999 986 and is black. Would also trade on a hard top.

I am dropping the price to $575.

Last edited by Robster; 01-10-2009 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Price drop
Robster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:10 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robster
Black top, frame and top transmissions for sale. Looking to recoup my investment of $750.00. Will trade for 17 or 18 inch wheels. Top came off a 1999 986 and is black. Would also trade on a hard top.

How about $675 if you need a new top and frame. I don't need new wheels anymore but still might be interested in a hard top trade.

Robert
Robster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:45 PM   #3

Price drop on top

$650 for a convertible top assembly, the original canvas top still attached and in good shape. Dismantlers charge $1200 or more for the top frame. Also included are the transmissions to operate the top which sell individually for up to $200 a piece. I bought for $750 thinking my top was broken (just had missing bolt). I need to get this out of my garage....trades??
Old 01-10-2009, 11:41 AM   #4

Price drop

$575 takes all on the top frame, canvas, and top transmissions.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:03 PM   #5
JMP

Black Top

Dear Sir I am very interested in the black top if it is still for sale. If it is please advise where you are located so I could calculate the shipping charges to see if I can afford it. I have a lot of things so if you wish to trade something let me know what you are looking for and I might have it. Thank you very much, Jerry
JMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 08:18 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMP
Dear Sir I am very interested in the black top if it is still for sale. If it is please advise where you are located so I could calculate the shipping charges to see if I can afford it. I have a lot of things so if you wish to trade something let me know what you are looking for and I might have it. Thank you very much, Jerry

I'll pay the shipping. I sent you a PM.