Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2007, 11:53 AM   #1

Boxster Garage Sale--Cheap parts

Hello,

It has come time to clean out the extra parts so I may start another wave of mods.

Here is what I have:

OEM Boxster headers for 2.5----Free you pay shipping

OEM 4 spoke stearing wheel with airbag---$100 plus shipping

OEM red brake light---Free you pay shipping...SOLD

Center console oem black plus savanah beige console cover still attached, ashtray not included
---$50 plus shipping SOLD

Partial BLACK carpet set...this is complete except for the following pieces: carpet over the firewall, carpet between the firewall piece and the outside of the car, and the pieces of carpet between the front trunk and the console. Otherwise everything else is here. Includes OEM Black floormats, each floorboard section that goes beneath the seats, the carpet above the engine cover, the carpet below the firewall that goes over the center hump, also included is the fuse box cover of course in black........make offer...SOLD

Wheel spacers.....a set of H and R wheel spacers I will check on the sizes. I think h and r only makes one size for the Boxster and this is that set........make offer......Probably SOLD

Partial Black bra...This bra covers the mirrors and the hood...bumper portion not found today....Free you pay shipping.....SOLD

Owners manuel shelf...I dont know how but somehow I ended up with an extra one. If you want it the price is right....free you pay shipping

Now the interesting one....
In my quest for better lighting I have bought H7 bulbs from PIAA, Phillips, Hoel and anyone else who promised the holy grail in seeing. There are other bulbs mixed, blinker bulbs, city lights, you need a bulb for your Boxster its probably in this box.
The price is steep but well worth it. If you are going to use these bulbs the price is FREE plus you pay shipping......SOLD...you would not believe me if I told you how many guys wanted this!!

I have my seats and a CDR-220 also but they have already been promised. If those want them change their mind I will let everyone know.....Seats and radio are SOLD

The amazing thing is after selling all of these parts I still have extras that I am not getting rid of.

Growing up the car magazines said how amazing Porsches are. Was I brainwashed? Somehow...I doubt it.

http://www.pcars.us/albums/10641_porsche_cars.jpg

Last edited by Gary in BR; 12-31-2007 at 08:14 AM.
Gary in BR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 01:13 PM   #2
There Is No Substitute.

Garage
PM Sent on the bra, could you post a picture.
Old 12-30-2007, 01:25 PM   #3

If the spacers are a quarter inch thick or 7mmish, I'm interested! Let me know what you want for them via PM.
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 01:44 PM   #4

I'm pretty sure I will take the center console. I want to practice painting one before I do mine.

Do you have any pictures? Can you please PM me on how I get the money to you (paypal, money order, etc..)?

00' Boxster S, 00' E46 BMW - DD, 03' LR Disco - Wife's car, '84 300ZX turbo - owned for over 22 years, 82' 911 SC - Gone but not forgotten
Rob-00BoxsterS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 02:40 PM   #5

Send a message via AIM to blinkwatt
Hey Gary,

If no one else picks up the bra pieces or spacers let me know. I should be able to take those off your hands.
Old 12-30-2007, 03:38 PM   #6

i am thankfull you guys can use this stuff.

i wont get a chance to respond to the pms or post untill in the morning. go ahead and send the pms or post here your questions. i will honor purchase orders in the order they come in.

thanks again.

and so you know all of the money is going back into mods.

recycling at its best.

Growing up the car magazines said how amazing Porsches are. Was I brainwashed? Somehow...I doubt it.

http://www.pcars.us/albums/10641_porsche_cars.jpg
Gary in BR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 08:38 PM   #7

Hi Gary, I am interested in the box of bulbs. Am sending pm.

Thanks, Dave

rockbox is offline   Reply With Quote