Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2007, 07:42 AM   #1

Looking for SSR GT3 18 Rims

Does anyone know where I can find SSR GT3 18 Rims for the Boxster year 01. Bolt patern needs to be 5x130mm. I can't find them sold anyplace with that size, I keep finding 5x114mm but I know they sell them to fit our Boxsters in an 18" size. Some people have them in the 19" but I want to keep my 18" tires. Anyone know where I can find these rims new in the 18" boster bolt patern?

porsche986spyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:55 PM   #2

SSR GT3s

I recently purchased a 2000 Boxster S. The previous owner primarily autocrossed and purchased 18" SSR GT3s from TireRack for his street tires (he never used them). They have been on the car now for about a month and I plan to switch back to the 18" Porsche sport rims that the R compound tires are now on. They appear to be perfect. PO said he paid $350 to $400 each. They're pretty sweet.

I just discovered the forum. Can't wait do look around. Let me know if you're interested.

Don Lillig
00 Boxster
72 911T
99 A6 Avant quattro

sepia2.4 is offline   Reply With Quote