Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2007, 09:26 AM   #1

FS-Supercharger

I have removed my supercharger and am interested in selling it.

I have a different upgrade I am doing to the engine that should be done around the 21st of July. I'm offering to sell the SC for half of what I paid...$3000 plus shipping and its yours. I also have a set of headers that where custom made to work with this SC, they will be included for $300 more, the headers will work with any 2.5 engine. It will come complete except for the chip programing that can be done from iA or GIAC. The EVO intake may stay on my car, if it does I have another one I will include with the SC.

The car has dynoed at 201 and 207 at the wheels at my dyno shops. My engine has 145000 miles.

Its a great upgrade, easy to install, very drivable. But in the search for more horsepower and the addiction I have to modify my Porsche I have gone a different way on my Boxster. In 2 weeks after a Dyno I will let the cat out of the bag and share with everyone what I have done. Its pretty extreme!!

Videos of the car running are at my Youtube link below.

By the way, this SC will only work on the 2.5

Make it a great day.

Growing up the car magazines said how amazing Porsches are. Was I brainwashed? Somehow...I doubt it.

http://www.pcars.us/albums/10641_porsche_cars.jpg
Gary in BR is offline   Reply With Quote