View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 11:31 AM   #1
neilw

FS: SOLD -- New Coverking Coverbond-4 Outdoor Car Cover for 986

SOLD

I ordered this for my 986 but sold the car before opening and using it. This Coverking car cover is new and has never been opened or used. This is their Coverbond-4 model that has 4 layers. The reason I have used Coverking in the past is that they make a variety of different material covers, but most importantly, the covers fit SNUG. They have mirror pockets and do not come off even in high winds, all without needing the center tie-down cable/cord. This one also has a nice, soft interior to prevent scratching.

From their info:

Coverking created Coverbond-4 car covers for our customers who need the maximum protection against nicks, bumps and dings in moderate weather conditions. Made from four layers of material, this cover is durable and heavy-duty, perfectly suited for outdoor and indoor storage. With the custom fit Coverbond-4 Boxster cover, you can store your Porsche outdoors without worrying about damages to your car.
  • Four layers of material to protect against sunlight, harsh weather conditions, bird droppings and other pollutants
  • Heavy-duty to protect against nicks, dents and dings
  • Custom-fit to the exact specifications of your 1999 Boxster
  • The perfect cover for long-term storage

(Can ship USPS or other carrier. For estimating, the box is 6lbs. 12oz., 11"x11.5"x20.5". USPS is at their rates, while other carriers are through a mailbox/shipping store. Shipped from 92106, San Diego.)

Main picture is a generic picture of the Coverbond-4 cover.

Last edited by neilw; 04-04-2018 at 01:54 PM.
neilw is offline   Reply With Quote