View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 09:55 AM   #12
Lew
So Blessed!

Garage
I absolutely agree the PPI is the thing to do. I live in SE Georgia and looked for a Independent Shop in nearby in Jacksonville FL. I see two in the Jacksonville area, and the one I called first was "Technical Dimensions. I talked to Seth and he was very informative on what they do at the shop. I was very impressed to hear what all they do in the three hour PPI. He mentioned first they look over the body for any paint repairs, and if any wreckage that may have occurred. I am familiar with changing the brake fluid on my Jetta every two years, and he mentioned part of the PPI is they use the hydrometer to check the brake fluid for water, etc. He went on for at least 10 min on what all they cover for $350. The reviews I read looked good. Seth said you will not find a better PPI in the country. Seth wanted to know the mileage, which is 32k, and he said most likely the car would need a clutch around 45K. I certainly agree a good and complete PPI like this shop does is money well spent. I know they want to do a good job on the PPI, because future service is what they really want.

Lew

Here is their Web Site: Technical Dimensions
Sent from my Desktop

Last edited by Lew; 11-03-2016 at 03:56 PM.
Lew is offline   Reply With Quote