View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 05:18 AM   #1
rteichman

FS: 99 Boxster Red $11,900

While I don't want to do this, my neighbors are pressuring me into selling my 99 Boxster. I moved into a townhouse with a one car garage and thus I need to park a car in the development's visitor spot. I guess I should mention that I bought myself a 3rd car.... The car is in Philadelphia (spent it's life though in the Allentown, PA area), and was always garaged before my move to Philadelphia. It's listed on craig's list:

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/1861374477.html

I have owned the car for about 4 years and put about 14,000 miles on it. It's been trouble free, reliable, and a blast to drive (duhhh). The car is "stock" except that I replaced the original stereo with a Kenwood GPS/Video unit. Everything works, the tires were new when I bought it and I recently replaced one due to a flat.

I should tell you that I'm only halfheartedly selling it, and I want it to go to a good home. I was considering renting a garage space for it, but then I figured it would just sit there since I drive the new toy on weekends now. It's just a nice car I don't want to sell it.
rteichman is offline   Reply With Quote