View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 07:39 PM   #1
thenavarro

Custom subwoofer enclosure for 986 for sale in DFW area

I have a custom subwoofer box for a 986 available for sale here in the DFW (Dallas/Ft. Worth) metroplex area. Has two Pioneer speakers and 3 JL Audio Subs installed in the box. I got this in 2006 and have just recently taken it out of my 2001 Boxster (yesterday as a matter of fact) as I need the storage space now more than I need the subwoofer box. This fits in the area behind the seats where the storage box usually goes. The material on the outside of the box has some wear as you can see, but the big wear areas are underneath the box as you see so they are not visible when installed in the car. I’m asking $350.00 for this setup and I can meet you at my office at the Ellis County Courthouse in Waxahachie so you can pick it up. It’s heavy and I really don’t want to ship it, but if you want it and you are not from the DFW area, then I will ship it, but you will pay all packing and shipping costs involved

Top of sub box:

Bottom of sub box:

What it looks like in car:

If you come pick it up, I’ll treat you to lunch here in Waxahachie, and even give you a tour of our historic courthouse:

thenavarro is offline   Reply With Quote