View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 02:01 PM   #2
porsche986spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-DUB
I just got my new shoes slapped on, 19 x 8.5 and 19 x 9.5 Ruger Sport R10's, Toyo TR1's 235/35/19 fronts, and 275/30/19 rears, along with a set of Eibach springs. How do they look? I noticed some of you guys also bagged on the Stebro exhaust system so I went against the masses (no sheep) and have one of those coming as well, and the price was very reasonable, I will let you know how that turns out when it arrives and is put on the car. Anyway, wheel, tire, and spring pics for now! I figured i would also throw in one of the ol-beater 914-6!
Car looks great! But do the rear rims hang over and out by a few millameters? Maybe 1-2. Looks like it. My car had this to and after a few months the lip had a few chips from road debri. Like rocks and stuff. You may want a winder tire in the rear to completely cover the width of your new rims. Like a 285/30/19 size tire. Those combo wheel packages always give you tires that just barely fit the rear rims. The rear tire treds will also ware down faster in the midle with those 275s on the rear. Just my 2 cents. I'm speaking from recent experience. I left mine on until the they needed to be replaced. Only took about 11 months. Then I replaced them with the 285s. Looks great though!

Last edited by porsche986spyder; 05-23-2007 at 02:07 PM.
porsche986spyder is offline   Reply With Quote